Welcome on WAPT Store
This website references all the software packages made available by Tranquil IT for its WAPT Discovery and WAPT Enterprise users.
What is WAPT ?
WAPT is a secure solution for installing, updating, uninstalling software and configurations.
WAPT manages the lifecycle of software assets for enterprises and government agencies.
For a quicker way to get started with the software, Tranquil IT provides a set of ready-to-use WAPT packages for silent installation of software and configurations, either free or not. Generally, you will download in your private repository the WAPT packages that your subscription allows you directly from the WAPT console. We introduce them to you on this site.
What is a WAPT package ?
A WAPT package is a set of files that silently installs software as part of professional IT asset management. For example, an IT asset administrator can silently install Adobe pdf Reader on 2000 workstations by deploying a WAPT package. Beyond silently installing software, a WAPT package can :.
- configure a user environment (wallpaper, desktop shortcuts, printers, etc).
- configure software in a user environment (browser home page, mail client configuration, etc.).
- auditing the fleet (audit of administrator accounts, audit of software configuration, etc.).
- deploy a major new version of Windows.
- anything you like to script in pyhton or powershell.
What is a package made of ?
A package contains :
- a configuration file in which one can find the silent installation parameters of a software, the configurations in user environment, etc...
- a control file which corresponds to the identity card of the package
How are the packages maintained on this blind ?
Tranquil IT developed its own worflow to maintain its software installation packages up to date. Thanks to Luti , Tranquil IT formally creates, tests, tracks and updates WAPT packages automatically. Luti is the best way for Tranquil IT to provide WAPT users with up-to-date and quality packages.
Need help with a package ?
Training, help in creating packages or specific developments, ask the WAPT editor directly !